What We Do
- Comprehensive visual exams
- Contact lens fitting of all types
- Co-management for cataract and laser surgery patients
Facilities and Equipment
Optomap Retinal Exam
An overview or map of the retina giving the doctor a more detailed view than can be achieved by other means.
The opportunity for you to view and discuss the optomap images of your eye with doctor at the time of your exam.
A permanent record for your medical file, enabling your doctor to make important comparisons if potential problems show themselves at future examination.
Products We Carry to Sell:
- Lumify Eye Drops
- Bruder Eye Masks
- We Love Eyes – Cleansing Oil, Makeup Remover, and Foaming Cleanser
- Nordic Naturals Dietary Supplements
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept the following types of payment: Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, and Visa.
For more information about payment, please feel free to contact us at 916-624-9396.
EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions